-
September 11th, 2006, 02:17 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I would eventually like to have all the 18" dolls, but I'm not in a hurry. I'm averaging about six new AGs a year, so if they keep coming out with two new JLYs, a new friend or historial, and an LE each year that means I will make a two-doll dent into the number I don't have every year. So maybe in another decade or so I'll have them all. Of course, by that time there will probably be 10 new AGs each year. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] I don't really have a plan for when my collection will be "complete" and that's something I like about AG - there is always something new (or old!) that I don't have that I can look forward to!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks